Saturday, January 29, 2005

genesis..

okay.. first post, like ben just said, let's just see if this works :)

so anyway, this blog thing, was just another one of my unfulfilled dreams, till recently that is.. i've been procrastinating for the past few years and honestly, i'm still half-amazed at myself for getting this done! well, i owe this all to three specific people actually
1. ShiHui, who got me thinkin real deap bout this blog thingee
2. WenLi, who didnt laugh n shrug it off as another one of my yet-to-be-done ideas
3. Ben, who guided me throughout the whole process (i know they said "get a blog done is 3 easy steps" but i'm not a very smart person ;p)

of course i would also like to thank my friends and family, for their "undying" support, and the people from TMnet who didnt disconnect me while i was tryin to set this up,,, not to forget the mosquitoes, who surprisingly left me alone to chew on my sister instead, blablabla... i hereby accept this blog n promise to do my very best to keep it alive. TQ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home