Sunday, January 08, 2006

item(s) recovered

okay, perhaps my entry just now may have been "slightly" exaggerated hehe
i just removed a whole lot of insulting words from my previous entry and i deleted an incredibly harsh entry that was laced with arsenic which i wrote a few months back.. its a real wonder what anger can do to a person..

i remember my friends back in primary & sec school said i'd be the last person they would ever see get mad. a few classmates agreed with this a few days ago. ohoh.. i guess i have yet to unleash my fury in front of them :)

quote: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

*smiles ever so sweetly*

anyway, skirt's been found by px :)
turns out a certain someone who shall remain anonymous here mistakened it as hers...swt.
ohwell, at least all's well and i got my stuff back.
now i just havta figure out when i'm gonna re-wash all my clothes!!!!!!! it's got that annoyingly soggy damp smell (despite being extremely dry).. u know that stench when ur clothes dont dry well?
the weather's been EXTREMELY dull lately. rain rain rain.. and when its not raining, its drizzling.. darn. even the weather feels like me! all blue!!!
kay i need choc i know...

p.s. blog entries are getting rather boring eh?
i'm actually talkin bout my laundry that didnt dry well... *pulls on boring face*

2 Comments:

Blogger jim said...

uwaa leanne. banyaknya SPAM?
hmm u might want to change the comment settings already. =)

and eh, whats with the missing laundry?

got people stalk you weh!

and finally your blog's url. i link ya?

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, this weekend is nice for me, because this point in time i am
reading this impressive educational piece of writing here at my house.



Also visit my web-site ... Http://Www.Balf.Net/

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home